Certificates of Origin
The Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce provides online certificates of origin and other document services to exporters around the world!
Registration Form and Letter of Indemnity must be filled out & signed prior to submissions and updated every 24 months.
Benefits of the online processing include:
- Apply online and print your certificates from your office (unless a raised seal is required)
- Pay as you use; no software installation or upfront charges required
- Improved time efficiency and productivity for your team with reduced operational costs
- Easy compliance with rules and regulations
- Reduced shipment delays; verify errors in advance
- User-Friendly interface
- High Level Customer Support
Certificate of Origin Guidelines:
Fill out Application & Letter of Indemnity and send to email@example.com.
Standard hours of processing are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EST.
It is important to note that Country of Origin refers to the country in which the product was manufactured, NOT the country from where the product is being shipped.
It is the exporter/freight forwarder responsibility to determine which documents are required for the importing company. The chamber does not make recommendations on required documentation but simply verifies information as supplied.
Processing takes place on the next business day following weekends & holidays including: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
Certificates of Origin Login