Tomorrow’s 20 Awards
Recognizing twenty professionals ages 21 - 40, the evening gala celebrates the passion, innovation, charity, community, inclusion, business forward-thinking, and downright incredible ways these outstanding young professionals have made an impact shaping their future and the lives of others!
Tomorrow’s Twenty Nominee Criteria:
- A representative of an Auburn Hills Chamber member or business located in the City of Auburn Hills.
- Must be between 21-40 years of age before May 18, 2023.
- May be nominated by employer, colleague, mentor, etc.
A Tomorrow’s Twenty Nominee Must Demonstrate One or More of the Following:
- Influence in the community through volunteer and/or non-profit work
- Excellence in business through practicing leadership in the workplace
- Business “forward thinking” and innovation