Why Join The Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce?
The Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce is where business, education, cultural and civic leaders collaborate to create a world-class business community.
Representing more than 380-member companies and 78,000 employees, the Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce serves as a catalyst for connecting local professionals.
Hosting over 130 events annually, the Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of opportunities to build strategic relationships with other Chamber members. Utilize these exclusive events to gain exposure for your business, market your organization, and strengthen relationships with prominent members of your community.
- Grand Openings/Ribbon Cuttings
- Certificates of Origin
- Welcome Bags
- Affinity Programs
- Expert Speaker Opportunities
- Exclusive Member Portal for: Events, Jobs, Member Resources, Press Releases
- Networking Events
- Business Referral Group (Industry Exclusive)
- Community Involvement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Committees: Ambassador, DEI Innovation Council, Golf, Hospitality, Next Generation, Non-Profit, Workforce Development, Event Planning
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- City/County/State Relationships
- Event Hosting Opportunities
- Trustee Membership
HOW ARE YOUR DOLLARS INVESTED?
The Auburn Hills Chamber is a non-profit, 501(c)6 organization solely supported by its members. Company dues & sponsorships support programs and services including:
- Strategic program development and implementation
- Support of valued community initiatives and outreach
- Advance your business goals while supporting a key business partner